Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jessica makes the Channel 8 News

Our famous Daughter made the news. As most of you know Jessica took donations from all the family and bought toys for the kids at Childrens Hospital. It has taken me a while to post this video because I only had it on a vhs tape and had to figure out a way to copy it so I could post it. I just played it on our TV and recorded it with our camera so that is why it is a little bad looking and sounding. O well it was the best I could do.

I just had to leave the last part about the most popular names because we have both a Jakob and a Aidan.

5 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

lookie lookie...who's the famous cookie?

Unknown said...

Too cool for school!

Amanda said...

So cool:) Thanks for posting it!

Lindsay said...

oh Jessica... the princess of the family....That's really cool.

Magsyman said...

amazing kid. . .
she is gonna do even greater things
one day.

thanks for this :D