Sunday, August 10, 2008

We are swimming

The pool is finished and we went swimming yesterday. We still have the cabana to build and our fence is just put up temporarily but we are swimming. Lauren and Aidan are staying with us right now while Amy and David are in Vegas and we all went swimming last night. It really looks cool at night but I could not get a good picture of it.
It is so neat to sit in the grotto with the waterfall overhead. Its like hiding in your own little cave. Yes those are flipflops in the floor of the tanning bed along with a baby sea turtle.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME! I'll be waiting for my invite to come over next summer!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like ur pool and i'd like to swim in it but it will have to wait. we are going to the beach next week...are u jealous?

Melissa said...

OH MY! It looks heavenly! I wish I lived close by, I'd just invite myself over for a relaxing dip!:-)How fun for you guys to already be making fun swimming memories with the grandkids! When you get a chance, check out my blog and see where I got to spend the weekend at! You'll totally be jealous!:-)