Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We all went fishing on Christmas Eve










As soon as the Lowe grandkids got here from North Carolina they just kept talking about how much fun it was to go fishing and every day they would ask can we go fishing today. So I got some worms and on Christmas Eve it was so pretty outside we all got on the 4 wheeler and went fishing. Kora caught three fish before any of us even had a bite. Jakob caught 5 fish and Miah went blank but he had so much fun it didn't matter to him. Kora ended up catching a total of 6. They caught perch, bass, and catfish. Yes I went blank like Miah but I spent most of my time putting on worms, untangling lines, taking pictures, and unhooking fish. What fun!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love those three babies. what lucky babies they are to have pawpaw that takes them fishing all the time.

Unknown said...

Awe! What fun! I bet you miss them like crazy!

Misty said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss my parents living on the lake in Tyler!

David and Teresa said...

Those are the sweetest babies. They really love their fishing, don't they. Pawpaw you win. I give up. I don't like fishing so I will never be out there. I will just stay in the kitchen and cook with my babies.
Blah! to you.
Mawmaw