Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Pictures from Utah Trip















Amy and I (Paw Paw) went skiing while we were in Utah at the Brighton Ski resort. I guess you call it skiing because that was only my second time to go skiiing. The first time I went was when I was 18 years old. A long long time ago. Amy is a good snowboarder. She took skiing in college. A few days later Teresa, Amy, Lauren and I went to Snowbird ski resort to ride the tram up the mountain. It was 10 degrees up at the top with a wind chill factor of -10 degrees. We had to come down as soon as we could because little Lauren started crying because it was too cold for her.








1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

wow amy IS really good. i haven't seen amy do any sport in a long time. i bet if i tried that i wouldn't be able to even STAND.

lets hope it doesn't snow at all while i'm there in april...but i'm sure it will.