Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jessica's wreck




You may have noticed that Jessica has not posted anything on her blog the last few days which is unlike her. Well she has a good reason as you can see by the pictures. She was coming home from one of her parties Saturday and a lady hit her in the rear going about 40-50 miles per hour. The lady did not even hit her brakes. The lady said she was looking down and was just not paying attention. Jessica was hit so hard that she was knocked into two other cars in front of her. Jessica went to the hospital to be checked out and she seems ok. She is sore all over her body and has a big bump on her left leg from hitting the dash. There was a off duty policeman who saw the whole accident. The lady was very upset and crying. She really got upset when she found out Jessica was pregnant. I am sure Jessica will tell you more when see starts feeling better.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

OH NO!!!! Poor Jessica! I am so glad to hear she is okay! I have been rear ended 3 times...once was really bad like that one! I know how banged up you can feel! Tell her I hope she feels better really soon and to REST!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so glad she's alright! Give her our best wishes. We're thinking about her.

Lindsay said...

i hope the baby is okay...that makes me really worried...did the doctor say the baby would be fine? I need to know these things people!!!

grammie said...

That is awful! I am glad she wasn't hurt worse. At least she was in a big suv and had some protection! Tell her we are thinking of her and hopes she recovers soon. NancyP

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I hope all is well with mother and baby! I saw your blog on Laura's and had to pop in and see what was new with you! We just started one and haven't gotten it all together yet but we're working on it! It's good to "see" you again!

Lindsay said...

i need pictures of Thanksgiving!!!! i need new posts!!!

Lindsay said...

TIME TO POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!! HELLO PARENTS!!!