Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is Teresa and it took me 20 minutes to get to this point so that I could post on my blog. This is the most irritating thing for me but my darling daughter, Lindsay, "tagged" me and I must play. It is not that I mind "playing" but I am so technically challenged that I get mad when it is not simple to do. Huh um.....here I go. I am supposed to tell you 6 things that are secret, no one knows, etc, etc. Hmmmm and then I tag someone and they must go through the h....I mean trouble that I went through. Actually, I am quite honored to be a tagee. Thank you Pooh. I now I must go get a cupcake and then proceed with the test........I am back and are you asking why I am eating a cupcake at 10:40PM, well, if for no other reason than because Young Womens in Excellence is over for another year and I deserve this cupcake. Now my six things..... 1) I secretly lust after Johnny Depp...sorry David that you had to find out this way! 2) I have never even tried a single drug item AT ALL which in itself is a miracle since I was a teenager during the 70's and dated several guys (as a teenager) that were always doing drugs. One even went to prison for doing drugs and one even died from doing drugs. 3) My cousin, Cindy, did coax me into smoking a cigarette at the age of 14. We were in my back yard. That was my first and last ever. I did not like it. 4) Some of you may know this. I just cannot remember if I told anyone. When I was 16, I attended high school one day with my friend, Debbie Sorensen. Our school was out that day and so I went to school with her. My mom always made me wear my dresses too long, in my opinion. So I hemmed up the dress the night before school the next day and wore the dress the length I WANTED. I had planned to let the hem down before mother picked me up from Debbie's BUT when she and I arrived home from school she was waiting for me and saw me walk up in my "short" dress. I got in a lot of trouble for that. And 5) I secretly lust after Johnny......oh yeah...I already said that....let's see....ummmmm! I have such a normal not very juicy life. I was actually supposed to have 4 children and Nancy Pierce was going to have 3. She ended up having a 4th child and I stopped at 3 so secretly Cassie is my daughter. Just ask Nancy.

There you have it. That was "mama fore she was mama." Not much dirt there, though, huh?

Again, thanks my dear Pooh for letting me play. I tag Nancy Pierce, Amy Herfurth, David George, and I do not know anyone else who does a blog. Sorry, I tag only 3 humans.

5 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I love those items mother! i like the johnny depp one the best because i didn't know this about you. I thought ur one and only true love was george strait but with you likin johnny depp you must be a little more exotic thatn I thought!!

David and Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Teresa said...

Well my one true love is DAVID GEORGE but my "exotic" fantasies are Johnny Depp and George Strait...is George Strait exotic? Tee Hee Hee Oh well.

Love mother

grammie said...

You are very evil! It will take me a while to think of five things so don't despair. I am old now and cannot remember things as well as I used to.I will post them here as I do not have a blog nor want one. I do love reading and enjoying other peoples blogs and I am glad that you and David have one. Yes, we all know that you cheated and did not have a fourth child. I have not thought of that in a while and now that you have reminded me, I will have to think of some way to get back at you for that. LOL! Stay tuned for my five secret things. Nancy P

Lindsay said...

i like those mother... I never get to hear stories of you when you were young or hear your scandalous tales... i'm glad you shared them!! and i'm glad i tagged you :)