Monday, October 15, 2007

A work in progress

Well we didn't realize that this was going to be a daily adventure but we will give it our best try. We are really boring people just enjoying our family and watching our Daughters grow up and have wonderful families. It is really fun to watch our Daughters work and grow up. They all have made us two very proud in all that they have accomplished. These grandchildren make being old fun and keep us on our toes. So fun to have the Lowes staying with us even if it is for a short time. We will try our best to keep posting comments and we thank you for your comments.

6 comments:

grammie said...

Now I will be able to find out all about what you guys are up to! This will be fun. I love reading all the girls blogs. NancyP aka Grammie

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Thanks for the 2nd post, ur doin good so far and you already have a pretty good size fan club!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

YAY! My favorite surrogate parents have their own blog!! I can't wait to become a dedicated reader! :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I like the pictures you added to the side bar. you also said "jakob, my GREAT grandson"...why you tryin to make urself older than you really are?

Tara said...

You two are anything but boring! If all those crazy stories I hear from one of your 3 favorite son-in-laws are true, this is going to be a ROCKIN blog! hehe :) Actually, he does tell us very NICE and WONDERFUL things about you guys, so much that we end our conversations about you with me saying, "man, I wish I was in THAT family" :) I'm looking forward to stalking this one. :) (plus you guys have such a beautiful and fun family, it's not hard to love)